How Do I Become Certified?
Fit Minds offers a superior online training program that takes about 20 hours to complete at your own pace. Once you score a 75% on all five assessments, you are a certified Fit Minds Coach!
What Does It Cost?
Florida Certifications – free if you are in a Fit Minds geography.
U.S. Certifications — $497 one-time cost for online training and personal support. $175 one-time charge for Fit Minds manipulative kit. Free initial marketing consult and regular phone consultation on how to grow the list of seniors you are supporting.
Email us today at email@example.com or call us at 813-282-8282 to find out how you can become a coach.
What are the essential job functions?
Personal Trainer for the Mind ™
- Download customized cognitive exercises to print from your computer.
- Work one-on-one to offer cognitive stimulation specific to each client’s capabilities.
- Log on to computer to enter brief notes after each Personal Trainer for the Mind ™
- Lead group cognitive programs for seniors in independent, assisted and memory care communities.
- Download group content on your computer.
- Review content sufficiently to allow superior delivery and strong senior participation.
- For Florida coaches:
- Observe at least one group or Personal Trainer for the Mind ™
- Successfully lead one or more Personal Trainer for the Mind ™ sessions with Fit Minds’ oversight.
What are the qualifications to become a coach?
- Four-year college degree
- Score of at least 75% on the assessments that accompany the online cognitive coach certification training
- Passion for improving the lives of seniors and their families
- Strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Flexibility and caring with the ability to adapt to the individual needs of seniors as they change
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration to become a 1099 contractor employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status
- Be willing to have a background check conducted
- Represent Fit Minds’ values in the way you work and support seniors and families